Miniature Berlin Airlift Clasp
- Stock items not requiring any customisation are normally shipped from stock within 48 hours. If an item is out of stock you will be notified by email shortly after placing your order.
- Please be aware that all of our frames and cases are handmade to order and will take up to 28 for delivery. We can however work to a tight deadline, simply let us know and we will be happy to oblige.
- For further information regarding delivery and shipping please click here.
'Medal Mounting Options' refers to the ready to wear mounting service for all medals. By default, most medals are supplied on a loose piece of medal ribbon. If you would like your medal to be able to be pinned on to a garment for wearing, you will need to select the relevant option on each medal page. Our team of tailors work tirelessly to mount medals court or swing style to the exacting standards required by our British Armed Forces.
- On a loose ribbon - medals will be supplied on a 6 inch length of loose ribbon.
- Swing Mounting - medals are sewn onto a brooch bar and swing freely from the bar ready to wear. This method of mounting is typically used for mounting World War 1 & World War 2 medals. Please not that mounting charges are PER MEDAL.
- Court Mounting - medals are sewn to a back board of corresponding ribbons with a pin brooch across top and held rigid so not to swing and hit against each other. This is the method of mounted adopted by todays armed forces. Please not that mounting charges are PER MEDAL.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are purchasing medals to be added to an existing group of medals that you are planning to send to us, you will need to head over to the medal mounting page and include the mounting charge for the TOTAL number of medals that are being mounted. So, if you are buying one medal to be added to a group of three medals that you already have mounted, you will need to pay for a total of 4 medals to be mounted. We cannot simply add medals to a group.
Please contact us for any further information you require or visit our Medal Mounting collection here.
Many items that we supply will offer engraving options. Here is some guidance regarding this service.
Medal engraving (often referred to as 'Medal Naming') is the process of engraving personal details on the edge, back or bar of a medal. For military medals details are typically formatted as follows:
For civilian medals, typically the first name and surname would be engraved in full. It is important to note the some medals engraved on the reverse - this applied mainly to commemorative medals. This is not an option that you choose - this is determined by the issuer or protocol.
If your order includes one of our plaques or a frame/case with a plaque, please complete the details that you would like engraving in full. If there is any limit or restriction on the number of characters you can have, this will be stated in the description of the product. For plaque engraving, text across two lines is (in our opinion) the most visually appealing.
Other Product Engraving:
The engraving requirements for all of our products can be added to the individual product page when placing your order. If you are requiring a military emblem engraved, please state this clearly. If we run into any issues, we will contact you when you order reaches the production stage.
If you have a specific badge or logo to engrave, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org