Medal Stay Bright Coating
- Stock items not requiring any customisation are normally shipped from stock within 48 hours. If an item is out of stock you will be notified by email shortly after placing your order.
- Please be aware that all of our frames and cases are handmade to order and will take up to 28 for delivery. We can however work to a tight deadline, simply let us know and we will be happy to oblige.
- For further information regarding delivery and shipping please click here.
Our team of tailors work tirelessly to mount medals court or swing style to the exacting standards required by our British Armed Forces.
- Swing Mounting - medals are sewn onto a brooch bar and swing freely from the bar ready to wear. This method of mounting is typically used for mounting World War 1 & World War 2 medals.
- Court Mounting - medals are sewn to a back board of corresponding ribbons with a pin brooch across top and held rigid so not to swing and hit against each other. This is the method of mounted adopted by todays armed forces.
- StayBright - you can opt to have your medals coated with a stay bright coating to protect them from tarnishing.
Please contact us for any further information you require or visit our Medal Mounting collection here.