Important information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Based on latest government advice, to protect our customers and colleagues, we have closed our stores until further notice. We continue to operate online, but due to high demand, our delivery lead times maybe longer than usual. Please bear with us, we’ll get your orders to you as quickly as possible. We don’t want to inundate you with emails so follow us on Facebook - this is where we’ll mostly share our updates on the moving situation.
- For customers with collection orders, you order is safe and secure but will not be available for collection until the authorities have lifted the current movement restrictions. Where possible for small items, we will contact you when your order is ready and offer any available options for home delivery - there will however be a charge for this service. Under no circumstances should you visit our store for collection. You will not be allowed access under any circumstances.
Update on our delivery of orders
The safety of our colleagues, delivery partners and customers is always our top priority, but we’re taking extra precautions due to the latest government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our courier partners (DPD, Royal Mail FedEx) have all updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus. Please follow the below advice:
- Both DPD & FedEx are still able to offer a contact-free delivery, and will take a picture of the property and capture a proof of delivery name instead of capturing a customer signature.
- Royal Mail standard shipping (this will apply to the majority of orders) is an unsigned service . Where Royal Mail needs to deliver a parcel, its teams will place the parcel at the customer’s door. Having knocked on the door, the delivery teams will step aside to a safe distance while the item is retrieved. If the delivery cannot take place, Royal Mail will take the parcel to the local depot for collection by the customer. The parcel will be held for 18 days as per normal process.
- For Royal Mail Special Delivery, where a standard signature is normally required, your postman will follow the steps detailed in point 2 and ask for your name and sign on your behalf.
We thank you for your continued support and, whilst a slower scaled back service, we will be here to serve you and delivery order throughout this public health emergency and look forward to returning to business as usual in the not to distant future.